Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced a notification to fill up 15 vacancies of Court Assistants (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer).
Application Link is given at the end of post and the application has to be submitted offline. Details like educational qualifications, pay scale are mentioned in the Official Notification.
About the Vacancies
- Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) – 15 Posts
Required Application Fee
- No Application Free
Educational Qualification Required :
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer
Science/Information Technology from a recognised University
or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer
Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 3
years experience in the field of computerisation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60%
marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent
and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation.
Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred
and considered as an additional qualification
Age Limit Required :
- Max age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Online application submission: 20th February 2018
- For Official Notification: Click Here